Employing more than 4,600 people, Phoebe is Albany's largest employer and has been a major source of jobs in the region since 1911.
Our mission is to be the leading provider of quality, cost-effective, patient centered health care services to all residents of Southwest Georgia. Our vision is to be the hospital of choice in the region and to become the finest community hospital in the nation.
Phoebe pursues its mission through a patient-centered environment of care reflecting high standards and promoting a balance of professional preparation and service, continuous improvement based on core values where:
· PEOPLE come first, are treated with dignity and respect, and diversity of culture and thought is respected
· RELATIONSHIPS are built on honesty and integrity
· REPUTATION is based on trust an pride
· EXCELLENCE is achieved through teamwork, leadership, creativity and a strong work ethic
· EFFICIENCY is achieved through wise use of human and financial resources
· COMMITMENT is our guiding inspiration.
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital recognizes the health and safety of a nicotine free lifestyle as well as the special responsibility in establishing, maintaining and promoting a healthy and safe environment for patients, family members and employees. Effective January 1, 2008, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital does not hire individuals, including previous employees, who use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
If you are interested in becoming a proud member of the Phoebe family, please browse our career opportunities under the career tab for something that fits you.
Thank you for your interest in the employment opportunities available with Phoebe Putney Health System. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Stay Connected to Careers at Phoebe!